Wednesday, December 9, 2009

IUI #1 This Morning

So hubs went in the lab for his specimen this morning at 8am and we arrived at the fertility center at 10am and had the IUI procedure done, it was quick and painless. Right after, Dr R saw that my egg did not release yet from the ultrasound. He said my egg looks good, the size and the shape so the egg might release in an hour, later in the day, night or even tomorrow so he asked us to come back tomorrow to repeat the IUI. Ugh, I knew I didn't O yet b/c my tempt was still at 97.73 this morning.

Unfortunately, with the holiday and January trip coming up, we will not be able to afford IUI #2 until after the trip so we pray that this is a good month for us, hopefully we'll get a BFP on Christmas Day. Christmas might be the best or the worse day for me, please keep us in your prayers!

The 2ww is going to be painful!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment